Project: Improvement of the water utilities infrastructure of the agglomeration Jatrebarsko
Service: Construction supervision
Project value: cca 74,3 mil. kn (VAT not included)
Project period: Activity 1: 10/2017. – 06/2012.
Activity 2: 31 months, start is not defined yet
Investor: VODE JASTREBARSKO d.o.o.
About the project:
The project encompasses works on the expansion of water supply system, extension and reconstruction of waste water system and construction of waste water treatment plant, specifically:
Supervision will be carried out in accordance with FIDIC Condition of Contract for construction (FIDIC Red bok – Activity 1), FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Plant & Design-Build (FIDIC Yellow Book – Activity 2), Building Act (NN 153/13, 20/17) and the Physical Planning Act (NN 153/13, 65/17) and other relevant legislative acts valid for this type of building.
The works contract for the „EXPANSION OF WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM, EXTENSION AND RECONSTRUCTION OF PUBLIC WASTE WATER SYSTEM “includes:
as well as detail designs and „as built“ drawings, tests on completion, including the implementation of technical inspection, and removal of hidden deficiencies/snags within the guarantee period.
The works contract for the “CONSTRUCTION OF WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT AGGLOMERATION JASTREBARSKO” includes:
Activities within this contract consist of:
1) designing (Conceptual Design – Amendments/Supplements if needed, Main design, Detailed Design, „As built“ Design)
2) obtaining approval and permits
3) construction of the plant
4) commissioning of the plant
5) training of staff of the Client
6) meeting the required parameters during trial operation period and duri tests on completion including conducting of the technical inspection, and
7) removing hidden deficiencies/snags within the guarantee period